Basically, the idea is to sell your property with the services of a broker, but if you so desire, you can also try to find a buyer and thus make BIG savings on the commission.*
Keep the advertisements you already purchased!
Have you spent hundreds of dollars on real estate websites? Keep those online ads.
Nothing to pay before the sale!
There are no deposits and no registration fees. In fact, there are no fees
whatsoever, period! You pay the commission only once the property has
been sold, at the notary's office.
Your broker takes care of everything!
No matter who finds a buyer, I will make sure you take advantage
of the following services:
- FREE property evaluation
- High-quality photos
- Efficient marketing
- Visibility on MLS®, Centris®, Facebook, Vendirect.ca, plus other websites, depending on the broker
- Visits and information requests management
- Preparation of promise to purchase on OACIQ contract forms
- Inspection follow-ups
- Mortgage loan process follow-ups
- File preparation for the notary
- Support for the purchase of your new property
Take advantage of the strength of a powerful network!
Indeed, I work in association with all the brokers of the other real estate agencies
that are members of the OACIQ.
* 1% if the seller finds the buyer. If your listing broker or a selling broker finds the buyer, a commission rate determined at the signing of the brokerage contract will be allocated to them. Taxes applicable. Participating brokers. Contact us for more details or to know the participating brokers in your area.
* The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and enhance the quality of services of real estate brokers and agents practising as such as members of the CREA. Used under licence.